In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") in the context of the use of our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
I. Information about us as the responsible party
II. Your rights
III. Information on data collection
IV. Visit our social media channels
- Information about us as responsible
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
represented by the managing director Dr. Carsten C. Mahrenholz
Station road 31/32
D- 17489 Greifswald
Phone: 03834 7714 700
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition of "the data protection officer".
II. Your rights
- You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation on grounds of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
- Right of objection
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: COLDPLASMATECH GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 31/32, D- 17489 Greifswald, phone: 03834 7714 700, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Information on data collection
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) During the mere informative use of our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. We use the services of the web hosting provider Fastpress, Christian Galster, Maria Theresia Str. 6a 89312 Günzburg, in order to provide our website securely and efficiently. An order processing contract has been concluded for this purpose. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) After you have left our website, the data listed will be stored for a maximum of 30 days.
(3) The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Cookies use
(1) In addition to the above data, we use technical aids for various functions when you use our website, in particular cookies, which can be stored on your terminal device. When you call up our website and at any time later, you have the choice of whether you generally permit the setting of cookies or which individual additional functions you would like to select. You can make changes in your browser settings or via our Consent Manager.
(2) Cookies are text files or information in a database that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using so that certain information can flow to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer, but are primarily used to make the website faster and more user-friendly. This website uses the following types of cookies, whose functionality and legal basis we will explain below:
- Transient cookies: Such cookies, especially session cookies, are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or by logging out. They contain a so-called session ID. In this way, various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session and your computer can be recognized when you return to our website.
- Persistent cookies: Such cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which is set differently depending on the cookie. You can view the cookies set and the durations at any time in the settings of your browser and delete the cookies manually.
(3) Mandatory functions that are technically necessary for displaying the website: The technical structure of the website requires us to use techniques, in particular cookies. Without these techniques, our website cannot be displayed (completely correctly) or the support functions could not be enabled. These are basically transient cookies that are deleted after the end of your website visit, at the latest when you close your browser. You cannot deselect these cookies if you wish to use our website. The individual cookies can be seen in the Consent Manager. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) Optional cookies when you give your consent: We set various cookies only after your consent, which you can select during your first visit to our website via the so-called cookie consent tool. The functions are only activated in the event of your consent and may serve in particular to enable us to analyze and improve visits to our website, to make it easier for you to use it via different browsers or terminal devices, to recognize you on a visit or to serve advertising. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation.
The functions we use, which you can select and revoke individually via the Consent Manager, are described below.
- Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web tracking service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). The purpose of our use of the tool is to enable the analysis of your user interactions on websites and in apps and to improve our offer through the statistics and reports obtained and to make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) We primarily record the interactions between you as a user of the website and our website with the help of cookies, data on the device/browser, IP addresses and website or app activities. Google Analytics also collects your IP addresses in order to ensure the security of the service and to provide us, as the website operator, with information about the country, region or location from which the respective user originates (so-called "IP location determination"). For your protection, however, we naturally use the anonymization function ("IP masking"), i.e. that Google truncates the IP addresses by the last octet within the EU/EEA.
(3) Google acts as an order processor and we have concluded a corresponding contract with Google. The information generated by the cookie and the (usually shortened) IP addresses about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and processed there. For these cases, Google has, according to its own information, imposed a standard on itself that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and has promised to comply with applicable data protection laws in the international transfer of data. We have also agreed so-called standard contractual clauses with Google, the purpose of which is to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
(4) The legal basis for the collection and further processing of the information for a maximum of 14 months is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation. In apps, you can reset the advertising ID under the Android or iOS settings. The easiest way to revoke your consent is via our Consent Manager or by installing the Google browser add-on, which can be accessed via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en/.
(1) We use GoogleTagManager a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). Google acts as an order processor and we have concluded a corresponding contract with Google. The Google Tag Manager is an auxiliary service and processes personal data itself only for technically necessary purposes. The Google Tag Manager takes care of loading other components, which in turn may collect data. The Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
(2) The legal basis for the collection and further processing of the information, which will take place for a maximum of 14 months, is your granted consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The revocation of your consent is possible at any time without affecting the permissibility of the processing until the revocation. The easiest way to revoke your consent is to use our Consent Manager or to install the Google browser add-on, which is available via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en/.
- Contact requests
(1) If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The specification of the data is necessary for processing and answering your request.
(2) The purpose of the contact form is the processing of customer inquiries. Your data will be deleted if your inquiry has been answered conclusively and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations, such as in the case of any subsequent contract processing.
(3) The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(4) To protect your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
VI. Our social media channels
- Visit the social media page
We maintain online presences within social networks and process user data in this context in order to communicate with users active there or to offer information about us. Our company is represented with its own page on the following social media platforms:
Insofar as you visit or interact with a profile on a social media platform, personal data may be processed. Personal data also includes information associated with a social media profile used, as well as messages and statements made using the profile. In addition, during your visit to a social media profile, certain information is often automatically collected, which may also constitute personal data. We would like to point out that, as a rule, the data of users within social networks is processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Data can also be stored in the usage profiles, regardless of the devices used by the users.
We would like to point out that the individual social media channels may process user data outside the European Union.
For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the privacy statements and information provided by the operators of the respective networks:
- a) Facebook
When you visit our Facebook page, through which we present our company and individual products from our range, certain information about you is processed. The sole controller of this processing of personal data is Facebook Ireland Ltd (Ireland/EU - "Facebook", Meta), 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
We would like to point out that you use this Facebook page and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating).
When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects, among other things, your IP address and other information that is present on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used by Facebook to provide us with anonymous statistics and insights that help us learn about the types of actions users take on our site (so-called "page insights"). Facebook provides more information about this under the following link:
The basis for the creation of Page Insights is certain information about people who have visited our page. We cannot associate the information obtained via Page Insights with individual Facebook profiles that interact with our Facebook page, but receive the information in anonymized form. We have entered into a joint controller agreement with Facebook, which sets out the distribution of data protection obligations between us and Facebook. For details about the processing of personal data to create Page Insights and the agreement concluded between us and Facebook, please visit:
The data collected about you in this context is processed by Facebook Ltd. and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. Facebook describes what information it receives and how it is used in its data policy. There you will also find information on how to contact Facebook and on the settings options for advertisements. The data usage guidelines are available at the following links:
How Facebook uses the data from visits to Facebook pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page is passed on to third parties, is communicated by Facebook on the following page:
If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, a cookie with your Facebook ID is stored on your end device. This enables Facebook to track that you have visited this page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Via Facebook buttons embedded in websites, it is possible for Facebook to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your Facebook profile. Based on this data, content or advertising can be offered tailored to you. If you wish to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies present on your device and exit and restart your browser. In this way, Facebook will delete information by which you can be directly identified. This will allow you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook identifier. When you access interactive features of the page (like, comment, share, message, etc.), a Facebook login screen will appear. After any login, you will again be recognizable to Facebook as a specific user. Information on how to manage or delete information about you can be found on the following Facebook support pages:
- b) Twitter
We use the short messaging service offered by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A. Solely responsible for the data processing of persons living outside the United States is Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland. The short messaging service allows us to keep you informed about our products and offers.
You use the Twitter short message service offered by us and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. sharing, rating). Information about which data is processed by Twitter and for what purposes can be found at: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
We have no influence on the type and scope of the data processed by Twitter, the type of processing and use or the transfer of this data to third parties. On the one hand, Twitter processes your voluntarily entered data (e.g. name and username, email address, telephone number), but on the other hand, Twitter also evaluates the content you share to determine which topics you are interested in, stores and processes confidential messages that you send directly to other users, and can determine your location using GPS data, wireless network information, or your IP address in order to send you advertising or other content.
You have the option of restricting the processing of your data in the general settings of your Twitter account and under "Privacy and security". In addition, you can restrict Twitter's access to contact and calendar data, photos, location data, etc. on mobile devices (smartphones, tablet computers) in the settings options there. However, this depends on the operating system used. You can find more information on this at: https://support.twitter.com/articles/105576# and https://help.twitter.com/de/search?q=datenschutz
- Processing of the data you provide to us via our social media pages
We process information that you have provided to us via our company page on the respective social media platform. Such information can be, for example, the username used, contact details or a message to us. We regularly process this personal data only if we have previously expressly requested you to provide us with this data. These processing operations by us are carried out as the sole responsible party. We process this data based on our legitimate interest in contacting inquiring persons. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The deletion of your data on the individual social media channels depends on the individual provider. If we use your data for other purposes, we will inform you about this separately.